The Investment Banking Team will work closely with our clients' management teams to devise a deal structure that is appropriate for the client and would ensure a successful transaction to meet the client's capital requirements. While our approach is customized to each client situation and varies on a case-by-case basis, our deal criteria generally covers the following parameters:
- Company Profile: we seek growth-oriented small and medium-sized companies with dynamic management teams and large or growing addressable markets that wish to raise capital, make one or more acquisitions, and/or sell the company or some of its assets/sibsidiaries.
- Company Type: publicly-listed, private or late-stage private companies planning or considering go-public transactions,
- Company Size: small and mid-sized companies, with Enterprise Value typically below $500 million.
- Sector Focus: sector-agnostic, with a preference for Technology, Healthcare and Consumer/Retail companies given Benchmark equity research sector focus.
- Financing Type: growth capital, acquisition financing, debt repayment/refinancing, research & development funding, and working capital.
- Transaction Type: equity, debt, and convertible debt/equity using a multitude of securities and structures such as: common and preferred stock, convertible securities, and senior and mezzanine debt using IPOs, follow-ons, Confidentially Marketed Public Offerings (CMPOs), At-The-Market offerings (ATMs), PIPEs, Registered Direct offerings, Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs), M&A, private equity and reverse mergers